Our Awesome Arts Week
The children have enjoyed a fantastic Arts Week this week in school. They have experienced various Art based activities all around the theme of developing a ‘Growth Mindset’. They have explored this concept through film, paint, printing, dance, performance art and art therapy. Now that ‘Growth Mindset’ has been explored so fully this week, we plan for this to be a major driver in the way that we support our children in being resilient learners.
Yesterday afternoon, we had the privilege of hosting a grand exhibition in our hall to show the wonderful work that has been produced during this week. Our hall was full to bursting and we are so proud to be able to show our children's creativity and emotional maturity.
Comments left by our many visitors included:
- "Lovely to see what the children are doing. Great ideas and quality."
- "A beautiful art display. I really enjoyed seeing [my children's] work".
- "Great ways to highlight these character traits."
- "Fabulous artwork- great range and interesting displays."
- "Beautiful artwork done with enthusiasm. What a wonderful display of Growth Mind-set through art."
- "Great to see the arts being supported- great work."
- "What a brilliant job you have done- I am so impressed!"