For more resources please look on our wellness and wellbeing page 'home learning resources.
Children's Mental Health Week 2021
- All about 'Express Yourself'- Children's Mental Health Week 2021
- Express Youself- Powerpoint 1
- Express Yourself- Powerpoint 2
- Look at all the different ways these people express themselves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfbOkWFTRAw
- How to express yourself- How to journal
- Express Yourself Activities
Want to join in?
- Join in with St Andrews challenge now! Click here for more information!
Past Children's Mental Health Week Resources
- Find Your Brave 2020
- Healthy: Inside and Out 2019
- Being Ourselves 2018
- Spread a Little Kindness 2017
- Return to School Activities
Supporting your Child's Mental Health
- Ways to help your child who's struggling in lockdown poster 1
- Ways to help your child who's struggling in lockdown poster 2
- Things to say instead of 'Stop crying'
- Support your child's wellbeing (ideas)