Open Day Success
Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word about our open day today. We had a lot of families visit our school, many of whom came because of personal recommendations.
Our PTFA did a wonderful job in helping us to put this on, for which we are very grateful.
Here are just a few of the written comments that were left by our guests:
- ‘It was a great way of seeing the school with the children interacting with staff and using the resources available.’
- ‘A good impression of what the school stands for and the principles of getting children to reach their potential.’
- ‘Really positive. The great memories of the school came flooding back and it was great to meet Mr. Clapham, who you can tell really cares about the school, staff and pupils.’
- ‘Really lovely. The school is amazingly presented and looks very organised. The fact that the Head showed us round was a lovely touch and very nice to be given the time with him. ‘
- ‘Really enjoyable. You get the sense everyone really takes pride in how well run and organised the school is.’
- ‘Lovely. Nice to see the school with the children here and a warm friendly welcome. Enjoyed the coffee too!’
- ‘Staff and the PTA were very welcoming. The ethos of the school was well communicated. It made us feel very confident when making a big decision about schools.’
- Brilliant, we really loved the school. The children were exceptionally well behaved and were all engaged and learning which was really great to see.’