School uniform is now available to order online please click here.
Please note that our uniform prices are changing from Monday 1st March 2021, new prices will be displayed on the link above.
Please order you name tags by clicking here.
We do have limited stock available in school whilst stock lasts. Please click here to print the order form.
Uniform is based on a colour scheme of blue, white and grey. Polo shirts and sweatshirts with the school logo are available from the school.
- Navy or grey trousers/shorts
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Navy or grey jumper/sweatshirt
- Black school shoes
- Navy or grey pinafore dress/skirt/trousers
- White blouse/polo shirt
- Navy or grey cardigan/jumper/sweatshirt
- Blue and white checked dress for summer
- Black school shoes
- Black boots are permitted winter only
- White sandals with white socks (summer only)
Socks need to be plain grey, black, navy or white only.
Hair accessories are to be black, grey, white or navy. Head scarves and oversized bows need to be avoided.
Make up, nail varnish and temporary tattoos/transfers are not permitted in school.
It is strongly recommended that all children have a school sweatshirt and polo shirt.
“Pupils take pride in their school and their appearance, and enjoy coming to school.” (Ofsted 2016)
- Physical Education is an important part of the school's curriculum. Children need suitable clothing to take part. This is blue shorts, T-shirt of the colour of the child’s house team (red, blue, yellow or green), indoor black plimsolls and a named bag to keep them in.
- An outdoor PE kit is also needed. This needs to be tracksuit bottoms, a warm top and outdoor training shoes. Any colour is permitted for outdoor kit.
- Y3 and Y4 children need a one-piece swimming costume or trunks.
- Children should not wear earrings during PE lessons.
- All clothing needs to be marked clearly with the owner's name.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly named. We will endeavour to get all lost clothing back to you very quickly, but can only do this if we know who it belongs to.